Saturday 7 February 2009

Why is Clarkson apologising for telling the truth?

I find it very difficult to be offended by Jeremy Clarkson, I'd just as soon have someone on the television who says what he thinks and doesn't worry about upsetting anyone, in fact I get the impression He often intends to offend. So I'm mystified as to why he felt the need to apologise for his largely inoffensive comment on the dear leader, A one-eyed Scottish idiot, Since he has one eye, is Scottish and is an idiot I see nothing to apologise for. Frankly given the state of the country, his offensive remarks regarding the strikes last week, his disgraceful attitude to political opponents, his attitude to democratic procedures, his attempts to ride on the backs of the armed forces, his suspect temperament and his petty-mindedness, its pretty mild stuff. His one eye is a feature that is well known to all, the reason for highlighting his nationality is that he makes an issue of it himself, ( as well as signing the Scottish claim of right, thereby promising to put Scotlands interests before those of the rest of the UK, ) and frankly an idiot is a mild rebuke for such a monumental pillock. Of course it was a qualified apology, just the one eyed bit, Scottish idiot still stands. Anyway the mock outrage is a bit rich, given that Blair, Major and Thatcher were routinely attacked in the media, without complaint so what makes the Brown one special?

Listening to Any Questions last night I was treated to the opinion of Liebour PPC Chuka Umunna, who took incredible umbrage at Clarksons remarks and said as a licence-payer He didn't want to see Clarkson on the BBC. Well as a licence-payer I want to see Him on the BBC, and I guess I'll have to put up with Liebour sycophants like Chuka Umunna ( another one labelled as a British Obama, if You will, somewhat missing the point I feel. )

1 comment:

Wyrdtimes said...

Once again - with you all the way.