Thursday 27 November 2008

What McBroon Means


Gurning, grinning in a wierd and inappropriate way, ranting furiously and incoherently, chanting phrases repeatedly like some kind of comfort blanket, the booby hatch beckons for the dear leader. Anyway heres a list of some of His favourite phrases and what they really mean

These are global problems; I've made a mess of things and I need to shift the blame so I don't look like a dickhead.

It started in America; I need to push the blame somewhere and America is quite unpopular so I might not look like a dickhead

No 15% interest rates like the 1990's; If I can make it look like things could be worse maybe people will not notice that I look like a dickhead.

Youre not fit to be the opposition; I don't want to talk to You because You are much too clever and will make Me look like a dickhead.

I'm just getting on with the job; I'm not going to answer your questions as I may end up looking like a dickhead.

Its a shame they are playing party politics with this matter; Blimey thats a good question! I didn't expect that one, I'd better make You look unreasonable or I could end up looking like a dickhead.

No comments: